Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

We had an awesome weekend of Halloween festivities this year! It started out with the Company party at Adam's office with trick or treating and a chili cookoff. The chili was fabulous, and Addi had fun walking up and down the hallway saying "trick or Treat" to the people passing out the candy. Daddy bobbed for apples, and Cambria was the cutest little monarch butterfly I ever did see! We also went to our ward Halloween party/trunk or treat, and then went trick or treating again on Halloween day! So much candy...we helped the kiddos eat their nice little stash of chocolates! YUM! Oh yes, and Addi's new and favorite word is "jack o' lantern." So funny to hear him say it!

My handsome little mummy boy and sweet little butterfly

At the ward Halloween party

Addi was so polite when going to each of the cars for candy...he always said thank you!

And the final night of trick or treating my babies dressed up as a "Tex-Mexican" and "Daddy's super-girl."

2 comments:

Lokodi said...

How about some posts? I want to see more this beautiful family!

The Davies said...

I know, right?! I'll get some up soon, promise :)