Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Baby Blessing

On October 3rd, Cambria received her baby blessing from her daddy. It was a very special event that took place in our home where the bishop from our ward, our home teacher, my dad, my sister in law, Addison and I were able to witness and listen to the words that her father said. She lay so quiet and graceful in the arms of the priesthood holders as she was blessed with love and charity, a testimony of her savior, and a desire to learn of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. It was beautiful, as is she.

The men who participated in the blessing.


Addison being Addison...not able to hold still for one second!


I love those sweet cheeks Cambria!

Little Addi so full of energy!

Yay! A big smile from our baby boy!

Cambria sandwich

And the best part, Grandpa!

4 comments:

Alainarae said...

Yay! I've been waiting for new posts. What beautiful pictures...Your back yard is amazing! We need to skype soon. I am having so many memories of Milo being just like Addison when Oliver was born. Enjoy these moments!

katie said...

So beautiful! I'm glad you're family is so happy. Congratulations.

Diane said...

She looks adorable Lauren!! Congrats again!!

Angenelle said...

Great Pictures!!! Cambria is as cute as can be and little Addison is so funny!!! Beautiful family Lauren!