Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Appel Happel

Addison loves apples! He eats at least one every day and he begs me for apple juice during snack time. So, I thought it would be fun for us to go to an apple orchard in town and pick some apples straight from the tree. Addison was so excited on the way there, I lost count of how many times he said the word "apple!". I met some friends there, grabbed a basket and a wheelbarrow and we set on our way. We filled our baskets with assorted apples and bought some fresh, delicious apple juice. Of course, before we left we had to try some of the juice and it was absolutely wonderful-super, super sweet! The only bummer of the trip was the bee sting Addison got on the tip of his thumb. He must have tried to pick it up, poor guy didn't know what he was in for.

My new project: canning applesauce.



1 comment:

Trent and Cassie Starnes said...

How much fun!! I think Lane and Addison are going to have too much fun when ya'll are back here!! :)